MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Fire officials say unattended cooking materials caused house fire

The Fulton Fire Department responded to a house fire Wednesday night. (Fulton Fire Department)

The Fulton Fire Department responded to a house fire late Wednesday night.

Crews said upon arriving at 1211 Circle Drive, they found heavy smoke and flames coming from the residence. Firefighters said they were able to bring the fire under control within 30 minutes.

Officials said five people were home at the time of the fire and were able to escape.

Investigators said the cause of the fire was unattended cooking materials and estimated damages of $100,000.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending