component-social-facebook_share_api-v2-01
      23
      Tuesday
      28 / 12
      Wednesday
      30 / 15
      Thursday
      34 / 19

      No one injured in fire at Women's and Children's hospital

      From the ColumbiaMissourian.com

      There was a small grease fire at the Women's and Children's Hospital cafeteria Monday. The fire started because of a buildup of grease in the stove.

      No injuries were reported, Columbia Fire Department spokesman, Eric Hartman, said ...

      Read more at ColumbiaMissourian.com

      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER