MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Fire damages duplex on 1st and 2nd floor

Fire Fighters responded to a fire at apartments on Atchison and Mulbery Monday at 2:05 p.m.

The residence at 323 W. Atchison St. sustained damaged on the backside of the building by the kitchen. Smoke damaged the second floor of the building through the ceiling.

There is speculation that the fire was started by the kitchen stove.

The apartment building was a two-story home that was converted into apartments.

It took crews 5 minutes to extinguish the fire.

There were no injuries reported.

The investigation is ongoing.

Trending

LOADING