Pizza delivery driver robbed at gunpoint, pizza stolen

Update: Wednesday, March 30 at 6:20 p.m.:

Jefferson City police told KRCG officers are searching for a third suspect connected to the crime. Police said they don TMt have any suspects in mind.

The two men arrested for the crime are now in jail facing charges.

Elijah Sullivan, 17 and Dimitric Turner, 19, each face a charge of 2nd degree robbery. The bond for each man is $50,000.

According to the probable cause statement, Turner confessed to the crime after police read him his Miranda Rights.

Police said Sullivan declined to give a written, but when asked about a gun being used Sullivan quickly stated we didn TMt use a gun.

Turner told police the 2 came up with a plan to order a pizza and have it delivered to a vacant house so they could commit the crime.

A woman called Pizza Hut for the men, reportedly without knowing their intention.

Turner said he and Sullivan waited near the house for the delivery man to arrive. The victim said as he approached the house, two black males jumped up and showed what he thought was a gun.

The delivery man said he was told to get on the ground white boy. Instead, the victim said he dropped the pizzas and ran.

Sullivan told police he and Turner took the pizzas and ate them.

Original Story:

Jefferson City Police have two suspects in custody and are looking for one more who robbed a pizza delivery driver at gunpoint.Police got the call just before 10:00 Tuesday night that the robbery occurred in the 400 block of Hickory Street. Police said the victim is a 25 year old St. Martins resident and Pizza Hut delivery driver. He told police three people robbed him at gunpoint.Police searched the residence where the pizza delivery call originally came from in the 1000 block of Monroe Street. That TMs where officers found the pizza and pizza bag from the robbery. Two suspects were taken into custody. One is a 19-year-old Jefferson City resident and the other is a 17-year-old Jefferson City resident. They TMre both in the Cole County jail awaiting charges. Officers said their investigation continues.