Here's what you can win:
* A free foot long from Jefferson City Sub Shop, which has the best subs in town, along with a bag of chips and large drink.
* Two value meals from McDonald's, 1425 Mo. Blvd.
* A $10 gift certificate to J.Pfenny's.
* A free service call, a $70 value, from Jeff City Appliance1. You pick the WINNERS of the games below --- which includes two bowl games and the four NFL playoff games --- and the final score of the Alabama-Notre Dame National Championships game (this is the tiebreaker.)
Points are NOT necessary for the other games. If it's still tied, a coin flip will decide the winner.
2. You are not be competing against me, you're competing against each other. 3. The champ will be announced on Pigskin Picks the following week, and by ROD SMITH during one of his sports broadcasts. Send your picks to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to this week's deadline of 7 p.m. FRIDAY. Last week's winner, and for the third time this season, was Donna Coulter.
OKLAHOMA 41, TEXAS A&M 38 (Cotton Bowl)
CINCINNATI 23, HOUSTON 20
GREEN BAY 31, MINNESOTA 17
INDIANAPOLIS 19, BALTIMORE 16
SEATTLE 30, WASHINGTON 17
ALABAMA 27, NOTRE DAME 10 (BCS National Championship)