81
      Saturday
      87 / 70
      Sunday
      88 / 69
      Monday
      88 / 70

      Mobile home fire in Rolla


      A Rolla-area family is left with nothing this New Year after a fire destroyed their mobile home this morning.


      St. James firefighters got to the scene on the 14000 block of County Road 3240 at about 7:45 a.m. and found the home fully engulfed in flames.


      The family of six was able to make it out safely.


      Officials believe the fire started with a wood stove in the middle of the home.


      Family members told authorities they put wood on the stove at about 7:30 this morning and went back to bed.


      The red cross is assiting the family.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER