MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Man in fatal Sunrise Beach house fire identified

A Sunrise Beach man was identified Monday morning. (File)

The Sunrise Beach Beach Fire Protection District identified the man pronounced dead in a Friday house fire.

George Duff, 56, died in the fire.

Firefighters responded to a residence on Old Sunrise Acres Drive early Friday morning, according to Fire Chief Dennis Reilly. When they arrived on scene, flames were visible coming through the roof.

Reilly said the fire was believed to have been caused by a faulty wood stove.



close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending