Five people wanted on felony charges are in custody after a saturation effort Thursday and Friday.
Columbia police say their agency along with county, state and federal law enforcement conducted 92 traffic stops and checked 14 different subjects in Columbia and Boone County.
The people arrested for felony charges were:
- Christopher M. Stone, 28, on suspicion of felony possession of controlled substance cocaine and misdemeanor use or possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond is set at $5,000.
- Timothy M. Hyde, 40, on suspicion of distributing/delivering/manufacturing/producing a controlled substance, operating a motor vehicle with suspended or revoked license, and use or possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond for the drug paraphernalia charge is set at $4,500. It has not been set for the controlled substance charge, and Hyde has already posted a signature bond for the license charge.
- Catherine L. Doyle, 49, on a felony warrant for dangerous drugs and two larceny warrants. Bond is set at $30,000
- John M. Chalfant, 46, on a felony warrant. Police released no further information about this suspect.
- Lawrence M. Johnson, 28, on suspicion of felony distribution/delivery/manufacture/produce controlled substance, felony resisting or interfering with an arrest, two additional felony warrants for distribution of a controlled substance, a misdemeanor warrant for third-degree domestic assault and felony probation/parole warrant with no bond. Bond currently sits at $38,500. Bond has not been set for the first charge, and police have said there is no bond for the probation/parole violation charge.