Fire starts in TV, causes $10,000 in damage
Mon, 18 Jan 2010 03:18:57 GMT — Osage Beach fire crews responded to a mobile home fire early Sunday morning on Merlin Court in Camden County.
Osage Beach Deputy Fire Chief Terry Paul sent pictures from the scene.
Neighbors called in the fire just before 3 a.m. The mobile home residents were not home.
Investigators say the fire started in a television in the bedroom.
Crews were able to put the fire out in less than five minutes.
Damage is listed at $10,000.