73
      Sunday
      87 / 69
      Monday
      87 / 69
      Tuesday
      87 / 68

      Fire sears Jefferson City steakhouse

      Reports indicate someone threw a lit cigarette in the mulch on the east-side of the building.


      The flame traveled to a nearby bush, catching it on fire. The plywood chimney then also caught on fire.


      Crews arrived in time to put the fire out before any more damage was done.


      Everyone inside the restaurant was evacuated, and there were no injuries.
      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER