77
      Thursday
      92 / 71
      Friday
      92 / 69
      Saturday
      91 / 68

      Fire damages Lodge of Four Seasons

      Update: Thursday, April 12 at 2:53 p.m.:

      Lake of the Ozarks fire crews have confirmed that the fire was the result of an electrical fire in the closet of the 5th-floor Valencia conference room.Crews were dispatch around 8:30 p.m. on Wednesday night.Fire Chief Matt Birdsley has confirmed that the fire caused significant damage to the lodge.No injuries were reported.

      Update: Thursday, April 12 at 12:48 p.m.:

      KRCG now has cell phone video showing the damage inside the Lodge of Four Seasons. Video shows burn marks from floor to ceiling inside the Valencia room at the resort.

      Original Story:

      Fire has damaged the third floor of the main building at the Lodge of Four Seasons in Lake Ozark. The call came around 9pm Wednesday night and radio reports indicated firefighters from multiple agencies were dispatched.

      KRCG crews were stopped at the gate as Camden County Sheriff's deputies blocked the entrance to the resort.

      We are getting mixed information about the extent of the damage. While initial reports were of extensive damage to the third floor, the Lodge posted on it's own Facebook page that the fire was minor. Guests were evacuated, but no one was hurt.

      Just before 11:00pm the Lodge reported that people were being allowed back in the building.

      Firefighters would not comment on the source of the fire, nor would Lodge personnel.