Updated, 3:00 p.m.: Total loss valued at $250,000. Original: A fire in Hartsburg early this morning has put one family out of a home. Southern Boone fire crews were working to put out a fully engulfed house fire off west Route M in Hartsburg. According to fire officials, the family was inside the house when the fire broke out. From early reports, it seems that the fire might have started from the back of the house, near a deck. Authorities say that the four family members inside and their pets got out unharmed. Right now, investigators from the Southern Boone fire district are looking into what sparked the fire. Southern Boon Fire officials were on the scene for several hours after putting out the blaze and t he American Red Cross has responded to the fire, providing all four family members with comfort kits and a two-night stay in a local motel.
This stations Social Feeds are currently unavailable
This stations Twitter Social Feed is currently unavailable
This stations Facebook Social Feed is currently unavailable