- Speeding (206)
- Adult seat belt violations (101)
- Child restraint violations (5)
- Minor in possession (4)
- Driving while suspended/revoked (22)
- Operating a motor vehicle without a license (20)
- No insurance (122)
- Other hazardous moving violations/defective vehicle equipment/improper registration violations (123)"When we remove a drunk driver from the roads, weâ??re all safer," said Police Chief Roger Schroeder. "Law enforcement will continue to encourage drivers to make a simple, smart choice to drive sober."
Driving while intoxicated remains one of the leading causes of fatal car crashes in Missouri.
This year's campaign ran from Aug. 16 to Sept. 2.