Body found in motel along with 52 empty aerosol cans
Fri, 22 Feb 2013 17:13:50 GMT —
Authorities found a man's body, along with 52 aerosol cans, in a lake-area motel room Monday.
At about 9:10 p.m. officers were called to a local motel for the unresponsive 33-year-old man.
When they got there, officers found the 52 empty cans of a dust buster aerosol product.
According to a news release, Police determined the deceased man and a woman bought the cans over a three day period from a nearby store.
An autopsy was performed on the man but the results have not been released.
Police say the high from huffing is short lived, 15 to 30 seconds, and must be repeated several times a day to achieve the desired effect.
Osage Beach Police officers said inhalants are toxic chemical vapors. Sniff, huff or inhale these chemicals and you can easily damage your brain or even kill you.