Downtown Columbia Summerfest 2017
It's back!! Downtown Columbia Summerfest has a new name this year but it will still showcase the best in live music in downtown Columbia!!
With less students in town, Columbia is a little quieter in the summer and the pace slows down for a few months. But on a few summer nights, people pack downtown and it gets loud!
New this year will be a collection of live concerts at Rose Park. These outdoor events are outside of Rose Music Hall on Park Ave. The entire area is filled with music, concert goers, and food and drinks for sale the entire evening. These outdoor concerts bring in an eclectic mix of national touring artists!
Never fear though, the high powered traditional 9th Street shows you’re accustom to seeing each year are still on the schedule. There are some great acts coming again this year. These 9th Street shows are located outside of The Blue Note.
Check out this summer's lineup!
SUMMERFEST AT ROSE PARK:
• 6/2 Blackberry Smoke - gates 8:00 p.m.
• 6/17 Dr. Zhivegas - gates 6:00 p.m.
• 6/22 Susto - gates 5:30 p.m. / show 6:30 p.m.
• 6/24 William Elliott Whitmore - gates 7 p.m. / show 8 p.m.
• 7/10 Michael Franti & Spearhead - gates 6 p.m. / show 7 p.m.
• 7/13 Steel Woods - gates 6 p.m. / show 7 p.m.
• 7/20 Asleep at the Wheel / Dale Watson - gates 5 p.m. / show 6 p.m.
• 7/22 Shaman’s Harvest - gates 6 p.m. / show 7 p.m.
• 8/3 Shakey Graves - gates 6 p.m. / show 7 p.m.
SUMMERFEST ON 9TH STREET:
• 9/8 Cody Johnson - gates 5:30/ show 7 p.m.
• 9/9 Kip Moore - gates 5:30/ show 7 p.m.
• 9/15 Eli Young Band - gates 5:30/ show 7 p.m.
• 9/16 Turnpike Troubadours - gates 5:30/ show 7 p.m.
• 10/13 Head and the Heart - gates 5:30/ show 7 p.m.
Downtown Columbia Summerfest Concerts are rain or shine.
For more concert information click the artist above or visit The Blue Note.