- Follow a post. If you select "Follow a Post" under a comment, you will receive a Facebook notification each time someone replies to your comment. You don TMt have to reply to the post or like the post. And you will not be identified on the site as having followed the post.
- Mark post as spam or abuse. The more people who report a particular comment as spam or abuse, the more likely the comment will be removed from public view
- Facebook notifications. You will receive a notification on your profile when someone replies to your comment, likes your comment or posts an additional comment to the article.
- Post to wall. You now have the option to post your comment to your wall along with a link back to the story " this is in addition to appearing in the story's comment stream. When a friend replies to this wall post on Facebook, their reply will be visible in the story's comment stream on our website as well as on the Facebook page.
- Like an individual comment. The fact that you liked the comment will not show up in your newsfeed on Facebook. This simply lets Facebook take note of a comment that is getting a lot of attention, and it may encourage the Facebook platform to boost that comment to the top of the comment stream.